CRN EXPERTISE YOU CAN TRUST. INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED.
CRN Number Acquisition Help
Whether it is a fitting, pressure vessel, boiler, or piping system that you want to get CRN registration for, Cammar Corporation can help with the design and evaluation so it complies with the governing adopted codes, standards, and regulations. In other words, it needs to meet CRN requirements.
Unless a pressure equipment design is exempt from CRN legislation requirements, it needs to be properly registered with a CRN (Canadian Registration Number) before it can be legally operated. And to get it registered, it needs to comply with the related regulations and meet CRN requirements. Cammar Corportation can help you do this.
CRN requirements that Cammar Corporation considers and / or can help you with, include:
Start your CRN Application today.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practise professional engineering in Alberta, & Ontario.
- Revisiting Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Design Pressure (DP) February 8, 2021
- API 6A Is Not The Same as ASME B31 January 6, 2021
- Valid Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Database and Directory Information June 8, 2020
- Is The CRN Valid and Legit? October 31, 2019
- CRNs, Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Design Pressure April 2, 2019