Cameron’s in depth knowledge of ASME BPVC, ABSA, and the Canadian Registration System for pressure vessels helped me to get a CRN for a design without the need for resubmittal. His experience and direction saved time and I would recommend him to anyone looking to get pressure equipment registered for use in Canadian markets.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practise professional engineering in Alberta, & Ontario.
- CRN Reconciliation, Harmonization, History, and Public Safety July 20, 2021
- Generic Designs Revisited March 17, 2021
- Revisiting Maximum Allowable Working Pressure & Design Pressure February 8, 2021
- API 6A Is Not The Same as ASME B31 January 6, 2021
- Valid Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Database and Directory Information June 8, 2020