Do I need a CRN number?

Will your pressure equipment operate at 15 PSIG or higher? If so, you may need a CRN number. In most cases, pressure equipment in Canada requires a Canadian Registration Number (CRN). That is unless a CRN exemption applies to your equipment. Exemptions vary from province to province. Therefore, you will need to check the codes and regulations specific to the province or territory in which your pressure system will be developed and operated. If you need a CRN number for your equipment, it must be obtained before the pressure equipment is installed and used. If you require assistance in determining whether your equipment needs a CRN number, Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Services organizations, like Cammar Corporation, can help.