I have known Mr. Sterling for over six years while he worked for ABSA in Edmonton. I consider Cameron to be very knowledgeable in pressure equipment including vessels and piping and would always review my design submissions promptly and accurately. If any corrections were required, his explanations were always fair and thorough. I would highly recommend Cameron for his work ethic and professional approach.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practise professional engineering in Alberta, & Ontario.
- Revisiting Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Design Pressure (DP) February 8, 2021
- API 6A Is Not The Same as ASME B31 January 6, 2021
- Valid Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Database and Directory Information June 8, 2020
- Is The CRN Valid and Legit? October 31, 2019
- CRNs, Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Design Pressure April 2, 2019