Construction details and dimensions need to be documented in enough detail to show that the requirements of Section IX and the code of construction have been met when joining is required. Registration of WPS’s are needed for domestic construction. Each code of construction has its own rules in relation to weld dimensions, and we can assist with documenting them properly.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practise professional engineering in Alberta, & Ontario.
- Revisiting Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Design Pressure (DP) February 8, 2021
- API 6A Is Not The Same as ASME B31 January 6, 2021
- Valid Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Database and Directory Information June 8, 2020
- Is The CRN Valid and Legit? October 31, 2019
- CRNs, Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Design Pressure April 2, 2019