When there are no code rules that apply to a proposed geometry, the preferred justification method is proof testing per UG101 or A22, depending on the code of construction. We can help you determine when such a test is necessary, how to specify it, report it, and have it witnessed.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practise professional engineering in Alberta, & Ontario.
- Fitting CRN Registrations November 26, 2021
- CRN Reconciliation vs Harmonization July 20, 2021
- Generic Designs Revisited March 17, 2021
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure & Design Pressure February 8, 2021
- API 6A Is Not The Same as ASME B31 January 6, 2021