Pressure equipment comes in all shapes, sizes, and uses. This article just an introduction. More requirements than what is mentioned above need to be considered. If you’re thinking about something not mentioned here, the likelihood is that we’ve seen something like it before. Give Cammar Corporation a call to discuss CRN requirements more!
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. It is licensed to practice professional engineering in Alberta and Ontario.
- CRN Number Registration Problems, Pitfalls, and the Dreaded Loop of Despair July 26, 2017
- Is a CRN Number Required? When and Why. July 21, 2017
- When Should I Apply For a CRN? And Why. July 21, 2017
- Responsibility for CRN Numbers and Safety July 3, 2017
- Bleed Ring Design Responsibility Q&A June 29, 2017