Different materials have different temperature limits, strengths, etc. Some can work for you, others can’t. We can help you decide which is which.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practice professional engineering in Alberta, B.C., & Ontario.
- Valid Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Database and Directory Information June 8, 2020
- Is The CRN Valid and Legit? October 31, 2019
- CRNs, Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Design Pressure April 2, 2019
- Lookout For Anticipated 2019 ASME Code Changes March 19, 2019
- To Design Pressure Equipment and Get a CRN; The First Step March 6, 2019