In Canada, unfortunately, it is cold for half the year. Really cold sometimes. This means that many metals have brittle transition temperatures that are above what mother nature affords outside. So, in many cases, impact testing is required. We can help you decide when it’s necessary, and how to specify it on your drawings.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The best place to buy modafinil online. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practice professional engineering in Alberta, B.C., & Ontario.
- Valid Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Database and Directory Information June 8, 2020
- Is The CRN Valid and Legit? October 31, 2019
- CRNs, Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) and Design Pressure April 2, 2019
- Lookout For Anticipated 2019 ASME Code Changes March 19, 2019
- To Design Pressure Equipment and Get a CRN; The First Step March 6, 2019