In the rare event that code rules do not apply and proof testing is infeasible due to economic factors or size of the equipment, then Regulator’s can permit an FEA. This must be completed in strict adherence to CSA B51 requirements. We can help you determine if an FEA is justifiable, and how you can make it meet CSA B51 requirements.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practise professional engineering in Alberta, & Ontario.
- Fitting CRN Registrations November 26, 2021
- CRN Reconciliation vs Harmonization July 20, 2021
- Generic Designs Revisited March 17, 2021
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure & Design Pressure February 8, 2021
- API 6A Is Not The Same as ASME B31 January 6, 2021