Suitability of drawings, professional authentication, and amendments to include information consistent with regulatory requirements need consideration too. Drawings are the things which are registered since they define the design, so their contents need to be evaluated to ensure that things aren’t missed. Unsuitable drawings can be rejected.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. It is licensed to practice professional engineering in Alberta and Ontario.
- Lookout For Anticipated 2019 ASME Code Changes March 19, 2019
- To Design Pressure Equipment and Get a CRN; The First Step March 6, 2019
- CRN Number Registration Problems, Pitfalls, and the Dreaded Loop of Despair July 26, 2017
- Is a CRN Number Required? When and Why. July 21, 2017
- When Should I Apply For a CRN? And Why. July 21, 2017