The code or standard of construction, and whether it is adopted by the governing provincial regulations, is very important to consider. Only codes and standards adopted by the regulations or their equivalent are acceptable for use unless special permission is granted. We can help you determine if yours is adopted or not, and what choices you have.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practise professional engineering in Alberta, & Ontario.
- CRN Reconciliation, Harmonization, History, and Public Safety July 20, 2021
- Generic Designs Revisited March 17, 2021
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure & Design Pressure February 8, 2021
- API 6A Is Not The Same as ASME B31 January 6, 2021
- Valid Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Database and Directory Information June 8, 2020