Completion of application forms including statutory declarations, accreditation certificates when they are necessary, and professionally authenticated documentation can be problematic. Surprisingly, inadequate documentation can be the cause of many delays or application rejections. We can help you navigate through the forms.
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. Cammar is licensed to practise professional engineering in Alberta, & Ontario.
- Top CRN Registration Changes in 2022 to be Aware Of February 22, 2022
- Fitting CRN Registrations November 26, 2021
- CRN Reconciliation vs Harmonization July 20, 2021
- Generic Designs Revisited March 17, 2021
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure & Design Pressure February 8, 2021