Recently, Cammar Corporation was asked to deliver a presentation to pressure equipment industry professionals in Drayton Valley, Alberta, about Canadian Registration Number (CRN) topics of interest. Check out the video below for a brief introduction to some of the CRN issues that were presented. If the content of the above video is something that would […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud nate contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by nate
About Cammar Corporation
Cammar Corporation is the combination of engineering experiences extending back to 1989. It’s Director, Cameron Sterling, MSc, PEng, worked on staff at ABSA, the CRN regulatory authority in Alberta, as a Safety Codes Officer evaluating CRN designs. The company has a solid foundation based on honesty, service, unyielding perseverance of quality and safety, proficient regulatory and technical expertise, thoroughness and practical experience. It is licensed to practice professional engineering in Alberta and Ontario.
- CRN Number Registration Problems, Pitfalls, and the Dreaded Loop of Despair July 26, 2017
- Is a CRN Number Required? When and Why. July 21, 2017
- When Should I Apply For a CRN? And Why. July 21, 2017
- Responsibility for CRN Numbers and Safety July 3, 2017
- Bleed Ring Design Responsibility Q&A June 29, 2017